Living This Creative Life

I have two favorite quotes. The first one is by Emile Zola, "If you asked me what I came into this world to do, I would tell you that I came to live out loud". I don't know who the second one is by, but it goes like this, "If you're not living on the edge then you might as well jump". Both of these sentiments sum up my personal philosophy of this experience we call life on earth. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hi All,
I've been making vessels in one form or another for more than a decade.  I love doing them because they are somewhat instant gratification.  These three sided vessels are new for me and boy are they fun to make.  With them I get to quilt fun stuff, cut it up and embellish it and put it back together again.  I have a show here at the gallery in November of this year and I plan on having at least 40 quilted vessels for it, along with art for the walls too.  So, I'll be showing you lots of previews here over the next several months. The blue vessel is two feet tall and the orange one is about 10".  
Till next time,
Heather

No comments: